What a difference a week makes. Carter weighs 3 pounds today! He's doing great. His little face is starting to fill out. He's slowly getting more milk (through the feeding tube) and less from the IV. In another week they think he might start "nippling" or using a bottle. Every day feels better. I can't wait to get this sweet baby home.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
So BIG!
Posted by
Josh n' Meagan
at
6:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
awww he's so sweet! glad things are going well :)
He is so sweet! I love the top picture of his face! We're still praying for you guys... hope everything continues to go smoothly!
So cute! I agree he looks more like Pacer and your side of the family and a little of Josh :) I can't believe how much hair he has for your kiddos that is :) Glad things are going so well!
He looks good :) Glad to hear he's eating more from the tubes than IV!
I had to double check your old blog posts for pictures of Pacer when he was born and some of his pictures look so similar and others not at all! I found two good examples on this post:
http://joshnmeagan.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-survived.html
It's so funny, the top picture of Pacer looks like Carter's twin brother but the next one down looks like a totally different baby. They're both so cute it doesn't matter anyway though :D
He's such a sweetie! Thanks for letting me come in and see him and hold him. It was special! I'm so glad he is gaining and doing so well.
So glad he is getting stronger and gaining weight. He's a cutie.
I had no idea that you already had your baby. Congratulations! He is absolutely precious. I'm so glad things are going better for you all. I'll be sure to keep your family, especially Carter, in my prayers.
What a cutie! So glad he's doing well! We're thinking of you and praying for him! Tonya
That is so awesome! It's so inspiring reading about this little guy, or maybe I should say not so little guy.
Post a Comment