Sunday, January 09, 2011

Christmas!

Our Christmas was filled with all the usual: food, family, presents, and relaxing! We had a fun crazy week in Eagar with the Rogers. Do you like my Christmas present? I think all pregnant women should wear cute boots like that with their jammies. Do you think people would think I was weird if I went out in public like that? Josh liked it.




5 comments:

Jake and Mal said...

Glad you did some posts. Those boots are so cute! So happy for you that you got them :) You should probably listen to Josh about wearing them with pjs though... and was Brooklyn surprised about the bike?

Leticia Clarkson said...

I had no clue you were expecting! Was that an announcement? :)Congrats! You guys make cute kids. I can't believe Brooklyn is getting so big!

Tori said...

Love the boots and the pjs! It was so fun to see you guys over Christmas.

*Katie May* said...

It was good times! Had fun lounging on the couch with you :)

Anonymous said...

Love the boots...not so much with the pajamas...even if you're pregnant, NOT okay.