Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Bubba Turns Two

He absolutely loved getting sung to! He got a couple rounds between the different grandparents houses. He just grinned and giggled ear to ear.

His birthday involved lots of snow. He had a blast on the fourwheeler and the sled. We spent a good chunk of the day outside.


His birthday motorcycle. He is good to remind us that it is "MINE, birthday."

This was taken on Christmas, but too good not to include in this post all about Pacer. haha

Last month we celebrated our baby boy's 2nd birthday. I just can't say enough about how much I love my Pacer. He is the sweetest little boy and has made my life pretty easy for the last two years. He absolutely LOVES anything with wheels. His obsession started after only a few months of being alive. He made vroom sounds before he said words. He is very lovey dovey and will give me lots of hugs and kisses. A couple of weeks before Christmas he started calling his dad "Josh" exclusively. At first it was really funny. Josh would always wrestle around and act tough to him. Pacer never won of course because he's little. Calling his dad Josh was his way of getting the better of him. It would make Josh so mad! It took an entire month to break the habit! It grew out of it's cuteness after a while. I'm glad he's back to calling him Daddy again.

I think one my favorite things about Pacer is that he will fight for me. Josh will kiss me and say "My Honey!" and Pacer will try to push him off and get his own kiss and say "No My Honey!" back. They like to go at it. I love it. Josh says they are like two little bull elk fighting for a woman. It's sweet to be loved!

Josh says his favorite thing about Pacer is that he is tough. He is not afraid to wrestle and act like a little dare devil.

Happy Birthday Pacer!

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I sure love that Pacer boy! He is so loveable and I love whne he trys to tease me. Such a joy to have in the Rogers bunch. Love Ya Pacer!

Nikki said...

I think that is a boy thing to fight for your mom. I have 4 fighting over me all the time. Very rarely can Todd give me a hug without one of the boys coming to get one too.