Friday, August 07, 2009

Wow.

Everyday Josh comes home with some new frustration over the Obama administration. I guess it has something to do with all the time he spends in the car listening to talk radio. Everyday I am amazed at the new ridiculous things going on in our country. I've been thinking I would like to be more involved politically and make my voice heard. Today I did just that by emailing this convenient new tattle tale address supplied by the President himself. If you haven't heard about it check out this story. And in the meantime be sure not to disclose any "misinformation" about the blessed health care act because you are sure to make in to the presidents new naughty list.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2030790/flagwhitehousegov_a_snitch_line.html?cat=9

You can view the actual blog here...


http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Facts-Are-Stubborn-Things/

8 comments:

Jake and Mal said...

Creepy! I cannot believe the nerve Obama has, I think it's time we gave him Uncle Sam's right boot up his ... you know.

Matt and Liz said...

these are interesting times we live in

Darrell and Ashlee said...

thats so funny cause I listen to the news talk radio all day at work, and it frustrates me to no end! I come home telling Darrell everything going on! Its definetly a hard time here, but we for sure have a voice!

Lydia said...

We do need to let our voices be heard. It does get a little sickening to hear all the stuff going on.

Daneece Hernandez, founder of Principle Based Happiness said...

Way to go Megan. Just be careful to readily believe everything you hear on talk radio just because someone said it. There are a lot of misinterpretations and heresay. Seek for the truth. You can always go to the government pages and read everything that is in a proposed bill. It takes a little time to search for the truth, but it will better prepare you as you become involved. Do you want a great read? Try the Fourth Turning. Because of when you were born you are part of the hero generation that will play a big role in getting us out of this mess.

*Katie May* said...

wow crazy!

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

Just got this in my email

Obama is Coming!

This is Your Big Chance to STOP Nationalized Health Care.

KFYI to Broadcast from Downtown

The Arizona chapter of Americans for Prosperity is joining allied Tea Party organizations this coming Monday, August 17th, at 7 am, for a protest in downtown Phoenix at the corner of Adams and 2nd Street, outside the Phoenix Convention Center. President Barack Obama will address the Veterans of Foreign Wars at the Phoenix Convention Center that morning. We need to assemble peacefully outside the Convention Center and protest Obama, Congress, and the big insurance and drug companies who are supporting the Obama-Pelosi plan.

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

I think I'm ready for you to come install these cabinet locks. Trevor still hasn't done them, and by the time he gets to it, we'll have moved out.