I'm going private. Decided it's worth it, and have heard enough motivating stories. Email me to get on my list. I went private a while back and took it off so I have a lot of people already on my list. So if you think you emailed me the first time then don't worry about.
Friday, August 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
hey add us!
Put me on your list please:
kristipenrod@hotmail.com
not sure if I am on your old list, but I would love to be ;) juliembarnes@gmail.com
reedandkam@hotmail.com
Hey old teammate! Please add me to your list....while I don't post ever, I love keeping up with your beautiful kids! (Someone from the old team included me on an email when you had Brooklyn) My email address is NauTweety@aol.com
Joy
bedfordam@gmail.com
markee.23@gmail.com
llclarkson@hotmail.com
jkaye_11@yahoo.com
i think you had me on there before but just in case. melissalou00@gmail.com
mynome05@yahoo.com
desiree4waite@yahoo.com....keepin upo with the old sj peps
add me. byron_shannon@hotmail.com
add sherry sherrbear_14@hotmail.com
julieudall@hotmail.com
I'm doing the same thing:-)
eileenperkins@frontiernet.net
Post a Comment