We both have birthdays within a week of each other so this year we decided to give ourselves a present and go to California. It was so much fun! Sorry the pictures are blurry. I'm too lazy to re upload them to try to fix the fuzz. Anyway, we went to Sea World for a couple days and spent a day on the beach. The kids loved it! I have never seen Pacer so hyper...all day long. Brooklyn is now obsessed with Shamu. We was a really good weekend. We wore the kids out good!Pacer was all about the splash pad. He kept getting it right in the face, but he didn't care. He would just dive back in for more.
This net was so fun. We all climbed through it.
Sea World's version of teacups....me and Brooklyn went a few times. I love rides!
I love how close you can get to the animals at Sea World. The dolphins were right up in our face.The stupid pigeons wouldn't fly away from you. Brooklyn chased this one round and round.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Sandy Eggo
Posted by
Meagan Rogers
at
11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like the kids loved it! We had a seagull steal a churro out of Gaige's hand there it was quite comical because (Gaige was still just little) he didn't notice that the bird took it and went to take a bite and nothing was there he was quite confused :)
Looks like you guys had a great trip! Pacer is looking so big now!
I'm glad you guys had so much fun! Great memories!
Post a Comment