
So it has been a while since I've been one here. Nothing exciting has happened, but I have been busy. Brooklyn keeps me hopping all day long it seems. She always needs something! So things are settling back to normal after all the company. As most of you know we blessed Brooklyn last Sunday at our house. It turned out so nice. Thanks to all of you who came and supported her and our family on that special day! We are so lucky to have so much good family, and I loved having everyone there.
There is a little new news. Josh and I have both finished our AA's in Business. It's nice to be done with at least one degree no matter how small. Josh will be starting his bachelors classes soon and I am still debating. I want to finish. Just trying to get the timing right and all that. Right now Josh is going to keep going with business. We want to open up our own business someday. We just don't know what type we would want to run. So we'll see what the future brings.
We are also moving again. I'm tired of packing everything up. This will be the third time in less than two years of marriage, but it'll hopefully be worth it. The house is beautiful and is over on Power and Germann. So we will be in James and Nicole's neighborhood. As far as we can tell it is a really good investment opportunity and will help our family so much. I'm so excited for things to be going so well. Josh and I have really been blessed. Part of our blessings are coming because of such good family. I'm so grateful for that. Life is going great for us right now. It's just a fun and exciting time for us being so young and starting out with a new baby and a new home. Hopefully we can set a good foundation for a lot more years of good things.
Anyway, we love you all. That's all that's new in our lives for now!
Monday, January 22, 2007
Winding down
Posted by
Josh n' Meagan
at
1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Brooklyn looked so beautiful Sunday. Thanks for inviting us to come. It was special. Josh did a great job and I loved his tribute to you. We're so lucky to have you in our family.
She looks so beautiful in that picture (well all the time, but especially in the picture). It was fun to have all the family together, and I can't wait until we move out that direction so we can do things like that more often.
Megan- your baby is so cute! She is so tiny and sweet! Congrats to you and your husband...sounds like all is well w/ your little family.
Brooklyn looks so sweet. I wish we could have been there for her blessing. Congratulations to you and Josh for finishing your AA in business! That's awesome!
Post a Comment