So you all know...we are blessing Brooklyn on Sunday, January 14th at 11:00 am at our house. So we'll just meet there a little before and then have lunch afterward. All the family is invited. Just let me know if you will be there so I can plan food for everyone. See ya then!
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I don't even want to go through the whole SHOT thing with Brody! Hope she starts feeling better! You can count Christopher and I in for the blessing! We'll be there for sure!
You can count on Ron and I...
Of course we will be there. What time do you need me there to help start cooking?
You can count us in! What can I bring or do to help?? I'm sorry my little neice is giving you such a hard time...I wish I could help you more! BUT, you can always come on over and be bored with me over here! It's an open invitation!
I really enjoyed visiting you guys. You both are great parents! You will do a good job with your little brood. Thanks for everything.
Love,
Sariah
Post a Comment