This week has not been so fun. I'm going on my third day with the flu and it's terrible! I've been throwing up, diarrhea, etc. This is the first time I have ever had the flu like this. Usually I get a mild 24 hour bug. I think it must have something to do with getting no sleep. My body is definitely much more worn down than before we had our little Brooklyn. She still likes to pull nights where she's up every 1-2 hours. I am just counting down the days until she is old enough to learn how to sooth herself back to sleep. I don't know how much more sickness I can handle!
That's a pretty boring update...but I have no other news for now. I just hope none of you get this flu that I have!
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Ugh
Posted by
Josh n' Meagan
at
10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
I sure hope you feel better soon. I've been sick but not throwing up. My eyes and nose was runny like a faucet on Tuesday and Wednesday. Better today thanks to the medicine.
Darn it no fun let me know if you need anything
No fun! We have had the other flu this last week. Fever,croop,achy body. Tanner and I are the only ones left, I'm crossing my fingers!It's tough to be Mom and sick at the same time. I am hoping Tanner is going to avoid it too, just for the sake of being so little. I hope by now you are up and going again, and that the others have escaped it! Love ya!
No fun! We have had the other flu this last week. Fever,croop,achy body. Tanner and I are the only ones left, I'm crossing my fingers!It's tough to be Mom and sick at the same time. I am hoping Tanner is going to avoid it too, just for the sake of being so little. I hope by now you are up and going again, and that the others have escaped it! Love ya!
No fun! We have had the other flu this last week. Fever,croop,achy body. Tanner and I are the only ones left, I'm crossing my fingers!It's tough to be Mom and sick at the same time. I am hoping Tanner is going to avoid it too, just for the sake of being so little. I hope by now you are up and going again, and that the others have escaped it! Love ya!
No fun! We have had the other flu this last week. Fever,croop,achy body. Tanner and I are the only ones left, I'm crossing my fingers!It's tough to be Mom and sick at the same time. I am hoping Tanner is going to avoid it too, just for the sake of being so little. I hope by now you are up and going again, and that the others have escaped it! Love ya!
No fun! We have had the other flu this last week. Fever,croop,achy body. Tanner and I are the only ones left, I'm crossing my fingers!It's tough to be Mom and sick at the same time. I am hoping Tanner is going to avoid it too, just for the sake of being so little. I hope by now you are up and going again, and that the others have escaped it! Love ya!
No fun! We have had the other flu this last week. Fever,croop,achy body. Tanner and I are the only ones left, I'm crossing my fingers!It's tough to be Mom and sick at the same time. I am hoping Tanner is going to avoid it too, just for the sake of being so little. I hope by now you are up and going again, and that the others have escaped it! Love ya!
No fun! We have had the other flu this last week. Fever,croop,achy body. Tanner and I are the only ones left, I'm crossing my fingers!It's tough to be Mom and sick at the same time. I am hoping Tanner is going to avoid it too, just for the sake of being so little. I hope by now you are up and going again, and that the others have escaped it! Love ya!
No fun! We have had the other flu this last week. Fever,croop,achy body. Tanner and I are the only ones left, I'm crossing my fingers!It's tough to be Mom and sick at the same time. I am hoping Tanner is going to avoid it too, just for the sake of being so little. I hope by now you are up and going again, and that the others have escaped it! Love ya!
No fun! We have had the other flu this last week. Fever,croop,achy body. Tanner and I are the only ones left, I'm crossing my fingers!It's tough to be Mom and sick at the same time. I am hoping Tanner is going to avoid it too, just for the sake of being so little. I hope by now you are up and going again, and that the others have escaped it! Love ya!
No fun! We have had the other flu this last week. Fever,croop,achy body. Tanner and I are the only ones left, I'm crossing my fingers!It's tough to be Mom and sick at the same time. I am hoping Tanner is going to avoid it too, just for the sake of being so little. I hope by now you are up and going again, and that the others have escaped it! Love ya!
No fun! We have had the other flu this last week. Fever,croop,achy body. Tanner and I are the only ones left, I'm crossing my fingers!It's tough to be Mom and sick at the same time. I am hoping Tanner is going to avoid it too, just for the sake of being so little. I hope by now you are up and going again, and that the others have escaped it! Love ya!
Ummmmm...sorry Meagan I am a little new at this,hee hee,haha,hoo,hoo!!!
I think I've learned that even if it takes awhile to publish, not to keep pushing the button!! ha, ha!
Post a Comment