Last weekend we took advantage of some 50% off coupons and went to the zoo. It was Brooklyn's first time and I think she had a lot of fun. It was nice to get out and spend some family time together. Grandma and Grandpa Rogers got to come with us too. We always like it when they get to visit, especially Brooklyn. Here are just a few pictures of the day.
Monday, February 09, 2009
Zoo
Posted by
Josh n' Meagan
at
8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I almost though that was a real elephant when I was scrolling down. Wish things weren't so crazy my kids would have loved it. I totally thought you guys took the twins too. That would have been fun! :)
I LOVE THE ZOO!!! I'm super jealous. My favorites are the otters. If I could, I would have my own zoo.
I don't actually know if I have ever been to the Phoenix zoo to see the animals. I went once for the zoolights. It was cool, too. I wish I could have seen the animals, though.
Your font on that pink background seriously screws with my eyes. Not that you care or it even matters, I'm just sayin'....
Post a Comment