Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kids

Bet you didn't know the mullet was the hottest new toddler hair style...


Our Conversation...
MOM, "Brooklyn smile for me. Brooklyn turn around please so I can take your picture. (pause) Brooklyn please look at me so I can take your picture. (pause) Brooklyn turn around now so I can take your picture! (longer pause and mom's getting mad) Just let me take your picture really quick! (pause) Come on already!!"
BROOKLYN, "GO TO YOUR HAPPY PLACE MOM!!" (caught mid sentence on camera below) After her outburst she quickly turned back to ignore mode.

6 comments:

Bailey said...

that cracks me up that she does that!!

Lydia said...

That is so funny! Keep writing those fun things down!

Unknown said...

HAHA!! Where did she get that phrase?? Too funny that she actually uses it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the mullet! That is too funny, I wonder were she picked up all that sass from.

Colton said...

Hahaha...that is hilarious. It also reminds me of Happy Gilmore. I hope that isn't the happy place that you envision.

Marti said...

Haha, thats so great. Maybe thats why people say to watch what you say around your kids.