Friday, February 06, 2009

Blessing!

We were able to bless Pacer this past Sunday. I must say we are not the best about taking the time to take pictures. So here is the attempt at getting the family together. Brooklyn always has orphan hair by the end of the day and church was too early to get a morning shot when we were all spiffy. But here we are. It was a really good day. Pacer stared up at his daddy during the blessing and even gave him a big open mouth grin at the end. Maybe it was gas...but we like to think his sweet little spirit knew what was going on. We also got to go to Carsten's baby blessing. I'm so excited for Pacer to have cousins his age to grow up with. I'm sure they will be good buddies. We ended the day with none other than the Superbowl. Good food, good company, and a good game (at least the last quarter which was all I watched).


5 comments:

Matt and Liz said...

so cute! glad everything went well. i like the story behind pacer's name. hopefully we'll see you guys sometime soon.

Jake and Mal said...

I wish we could have come. How's it going with the two kids at home all day? Brooklyn looks like a good football player! So cute!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Cute pictures! I wish we could have been there! I am glad that they were blessed on the same day, great memories!

Shannon said...

Cute pics of your family and Pacer.

Connie said...

How about a pic of Pacer alone in his cute little suit. PLEASE
Yes it was a good day.