
We had had a not so fun week. I think today I'm finally ready to pull my hair out. Last week I had the flu for a day...wasn't too bad. Then this week Brooklyn got it. She threw up the first time on Saturday night and today was her first day without puking. She has been whiny and clingy. I feel so bad for her! I should have got the flu shots. I just assumed the doctor would give it to her when she got her other 1 year shots, but I was wrong. I hate it that she is sick, because there isn't a whole lot I can do to make her quit crying besides just sit and hold her. Next year...shots for sure.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Flu Bugs
Posted by
Josh n' Meagan
at
11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for the comment on my page, I might just have to take you up on it!
Also, I'm a firm believer of the FLU SHOT. Last year(I was nursing remember) I got the suggested flu shot and Brody wasn't sick. This year BEFORE he got his flew shot, he developed that wonderful thing called CROUP, he hasn't gotten sick AT ALL since I got his flu shot at this 1 year appt. I had heard back/forth from everyone, but I thought it'd be best! You should definitely do it next year!
meagan
you've just been lovebird tagged see my blog for details.
Oh I hate the flu...especially when a little kid has it!! Hopefully she will start to feel better REAL soon!!
Charlie Allred
Well I will never get a flu shot for my kids again! Last year Coytt got one and got a sick remember that Rota Virus stuff, well he got it like a day or two after his flu shot and I have always windered if that shot had anything to do with it. Also the shot only protects from certain types of flu, so she could have still gotten sick even with a shot, so don't blame yourself for not getting a shot. I am sorry you had a rough week though, but hopefully for Christmas you and she will be all better and Josh doesn't get it.
Post a Comment