We finally did it. We've been thinking about getting Brooklyn earrings for a while, but just weren't sure if we should or not. I love earrings on little girls though...just didn't want to deal with them, and didn't want to hurt her or anything. Anyway, after last night and all the ladies at Grandma Longhursts calling her a BOY we decided it was time. So here she is bald, beautiful, and pierced. Hopefully this will help the gender confused elderly...but now-a-days maybe piercing probably won't make a difference! We like them though. Oh..and Josh picked the earrings. I think he had as much fun with it as me...or more.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Earrings..!
Posted by
Josh n' Meagan
at
1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
She Looks so cute! I love her earings. Josh has good taste in earings! haha
So Cute! And thanks for taking mommo some dinner. She sure appreciated it!
She looks so cute! I love earings on little girls!
Love the earings....but don't know how anyone could confuse her for a boy!!
Seriously she is a doll. She has big gorgeous blues! Nice pick on the earings Josh!
They are so cute! i love them.
Those are way cute!
she's so cute!
So pretty and great earrings! We'll have to get her some more to go with all her headbands!
She looks so pretty with her new earings!
So cute! Kylee's had hers done for a long time because like you, they're dang cute and everyone thought she was a boy due to baldness.
Whitley and I love them! Whitley said we better do the same if we have a girl, she made me promise...I just can't promise that we will have a girl! :) Did you guys see the gift card that was in with our Christmas card? Merry Christmas! Thanks for the gifts, we are excited to open them, you are very thoughtful!
Post a Comment