Thursday, October 11, 2007

TEETH!!


So I tried desperately to get a picture of this, but Brooklyn has a mind of her own. Anyway after months of waiting little Brooklyn is finally getting some teeth. Both of her two front bottom teeth are coming in. I was getting a little worried she would be toothless forever! .....and be stuck with her favorite bitter beer face! I'll post of a picture of that instead haha. A little flash back so you can all see why I wanted her to have teeth! Anyway, I know it is silly to be so excited, but I was!

6 comments:

Matt and Liz said...

she's so cute!!
i had a lot of fun today meagan. thanks for showing me how to make those headbands. i love them. we need to get together more often.
~liz

Darrell and Ashlee said...

she is adorable Meagan!
I was way excited when Talin got his teeth too, so your not alone!

*Katie May* said...

She has changed so much. Getting so old. Everytime I see her she is just cuter and cuter with her personality

Unknown said...

That is exciting news! Teeth are wonderful things to have :)

Aleia said...

I got excited about Jaylee's teeth too! She was 9 months before she got her fist one. She still only has 3 which makes it a little hard to eat solids:)

Shannon said...

I know exactly how you feel. Landen has been a late comer getting his teeth in also. He only has 4 teeth and most of the other babies his age have 6-8 teeth already. I love that little face she is making. So dang cute!