I thought these were cute. She was playing in this basket yesterday morning and got stuck. She thought it was funny for the first few minutes. Then she got pretty mad. I had a good laugh.
I so look at your blog weekly, so I thought it was about darn time I left a message. Brooklyn is so cute! I love that she's all tiny and petite. I'm going to add you guys to my links so I don't have to stalk Katie's blog anymore to see yours. I know I'm a freak! How are you liking your new house? We love ours! Talk to you soon! Kasey Turner =)
8 comments:
She is so dang cute!! I love that she got stuck, those will be fun pictures to have!!
She is so dang cute!! I love that she got stuck, those will be fun pictures to have!!
I so look at your blog weekly, so I thought it was about darn time I left a message. Brooklyn is so cute! I love that she's all tiny and petite. I'm going to add you guys to my links so I don't have to stalk Katie's blog anymore to see yours. I know I'm a freak! How are you liking your new house? We love ours!
Talk to you soon!
Kasey Turner =)
Too cute!
haha i love her that first one of her in the basket her hair is so cute
What a cutie. They do the silliest things sometimes.
She is getting so big! Time flies by she is sure way cute.
I have the cutest niece in the whole world!!!
Post a Comment