Saturday, November 05, 2011

Brooklyn Turns Five!




It really seems like yesterday that I had her. I remember she came out screeching like a banshee. She was beautiful and perfect and I had no idea what to do with her. Nothing compares to the love that floods you the first time you hold one of you very own babies! Brooklyn has been a fun little spitfire to have around. She looks exactly like her dad and acts exactly like her mom. I try not to get to mad when she's all drama since I know where she gets it from. Right now Brooklyn loves to play with her friends, to do crafts, and to be at the park. She also loves practicing writing words and learning new things. She also started the piano this year. We combined her birthday party with a Halloween party this year so she got a double whammy great night. Love you Brookie!

No comments: