I always love an excuse to go north. I think that no matter how long we live in the valley it will never feel quite like home the way it does up there. My kids loved the county fair. It really is the best time of year! All the vegetables are ready. The weather is perfect and there is always lots of good fun and good company.
We had some good times this year! The kids favorites were the giant slide, cotton candy, and the animals!
7 comments:
I think you should come every year for the fair. It was fun having you here.
I love visiting family and the fIr looks like so much fun. Maybe one day I will be brave and take my boys....
I love all the posts! The fair looks super fun. Your kids sure are adorable.
Fun for the whole family! It's great to take time for the ones we love!
welcome back to the land of blogposts! haha I was just thinking the other day how it had been a while since you posted and was hoping you would soon. maybe next year I can come with you to the fair! Looks like you had a ton of fun :)
We went to our fair last night. good times
I can't quite tell who is having more fun...the kids or the parents?? :)
Post a Comment