Monday, July 06, 2009

Summertime.

Our month has been so full. I just downloaded over 100 pictures. So I picked a few of my favorites that show some of the things I love about summer like....

Visitors crashing on your couch
Playing naked in the sprinklers
Waking up at Grandma's
Purple feet....
from picking berries in Grandma's mulberry tree.
Company parties with giant slides!

And best of all...riding jet ski's at the lake.
I wish summer lasted forever! Oh...wait that would mean no Christmas. Never mind. We are loving it while it lasts!

8 comments:

Lydia said...

Looks like you have had a fun summer. Come and go swimming if you want...

*Katie May* said...

cute pics!

Ben & Jessica said...

I love summer too! Maybe we will see you guys at Powell this weekend:)

Darrell and Ashlee said...

i like the picture of brooklyn waking up! cute hair!

Anonymous said...

Bahahahahaha Brent, that's all.

Kim and Tyson Family said...

Looks like you guys have had fun this summer! I'm glad I found your blog, you guys are so fun. We need to get together soon :)

Colton said...

Hahaha...that picture of Brooklyn waking up and the purple feet made me laugh. I'm still laughing about it. Awesome.

Cami said...

How fun! What great memories!