We spent 4th of July at Grandma and Grandpa Rogers. It was a blast! I will be posting more pictures as well. I just thought I'd separate everything a little bit. Josh gave Pacer a back porch hair cut and gave himself a summer cut too. I love my boys.We had fun swimming with cousins and playing in the backyard. It was nice to actually go outside without melting!
Pacer liked chillin in the swing and watching all of the action.
My favorite was all the good food and family. Almost ALL of the Grandkids were there. Which happens to be a rare occasion since everyone lives a little spread out. So we got a picture with everyone before church on Sunday. We missed sweet baby Conner who was still recovering from his big surgery.
There is always a rebelious one. Tanner got a solo picture. He wasn't about to have us make him get in the other one. Could that be the red head coming out in him?
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Let Freedom Ring!
Posted by
Josh n' Meagan
at
6:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
it was fun!
I love gathering with family! So much fun!! Pacer is so big now!
I'm so glad you guys got to be together. I know Sariah wished they could of all been there too. I'm so glad that Conner is doing better and is home!
Hey, I love redheads! Of course I have 3 of them. Maybe only Shauna was like Porter though.
Oops, I mean Tanner.
I can't believe how big he has gotten since I saw him in May! He is so cute!!!
Cute fam! I can't believe how big all of the kids are getting. Did you get those videos I sent you through email?
Post a Comment