Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Updates

I received this a long time ago, and am just getting around to posting. Remember that fun Pay it Forward game? Well I got my first gift from my cousin Jillian. So cute. Thanks Jillian!
Last night we went shopping for camping food for the week and I got some fruit snacks which Brooklyn convinced me to open today (it wasn't that hard). These are my favorite and they made me happy today so I took a picture. Nothing beats Walmart fruit smiles....at least in the fruit snack department.
I went to check on Brooklyn today to make sure she was napping. And she wasn't in her usual spot. In fact...I looked around the room and she was no where to be found. Considering her door was locked she had to be in there somewhere.
Don't worry...she was located. At least she was sleeping.
Other news this week...Josh gave my little bubba a hair cut. Such a big boy. Man I love him. The girls got hair cuts too. That is another story. I'll post about those later.

11 comments:

Kasey said...

I've had that same thing happen! I checked on Kylee and she was no where in her room. I checked my room and she was fast asleep behind my treamill. Kids are funny and can sleep anywhere!

You pay it forward gift has been on my mind...I have a year, right? It'll happen. I promise!

Julie Barnes said...

I love the haircut... so cute!

*Katie May* said...

he looks so cute buzzed! I thought you were going to say you found Brooklyn eating all the fruit snacks(wouldn't be to far fetched now would it) :) Can't wait to see pics of the girls! Ok never mind I guess I will see them tomorrow in person :)

Matt and Liz said...

love the pics.
pacer is getting so big

Brittany said...

Oh look at your baby getting so big! He's too cute!

mamademuchos said...

Cute haircut. I love shaved heads. Brooklyn is so silly. Did you move her or just let her sleep?

Eileen said...

Cute boy!
Wait until the kids are teenagers. Fun

Amanda said...

My mom and Dad had to lock my older brother in his room every night and one morning my mom couldn't find Nate in his room and was freaking out... he climb out of his window and fell asleep outside the front door. Brooklyn sure does have a mind of her own. She is so stinking cute. It cracked me up seeing her asleep in her closet.

Clayton said...

i LOVE those fruit snacks i eat them all the time!! Pacer is getting so big!!!

Ben & Jessica said...

man your little boy just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Anonymous said...

fruit smiles are my favorite too! he is so cute meagan...so grown up..i wish casen had some hair to actually cut!