Yes I know...Easter was a month ago, but life got pretty crazy after Easter. So I haven't been blogging much. I did get some cute pictures of my babies and the cousins.
what cuties!
cute pics!
Very cute. I can't believe how big Pacer is now!
they are so cute!
They all look alike! How cute!
The dress really turned out cute. You must have some of your grandma's talent. I can't wait to see the kids.
How cute. I wish I could've had a cute Easter dress like that when I was growing up hah.
How cute are they! I LOVE brooklyns dress! DId you make that?
They are all so darn cute~~
I LOVE Brooklyn's hair. It is so cute with the curls! How'd you get her to hold still? And pacer is just adorable. CUTE PICS SISTER!
All the kids look like they had fun. I'm sure glad potty training is over for me. It wasn't any fun.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
what cuties!
cute pics!
Very cute. I can't believe how big Pacer is now!
they are so cute!
They all look alike! How cute!
The dress really turned out cute. You must have some of your grandma's talent. I can't wait to see the kids.
How cute. I wish I could've had a cute Easter dress like that when I was growing up hah.
How cute are they! I LOVE brooklyns dress! DId you make that?
They are all so darn cute~~
I LOVE Brooklyn's hair. It is so cute with the curls! How'd you get her to hold still? And pacer is just adorable. CUTE PICS SISTER!
All the kids look like they had fun. I'm sure glad potty training is over for me. It wasn't any fun.
Post a Comment