Josh has been busy today. He helped his cousin Jackson build a bookshelf for his house. I think they did a great job! The best part is it cost about a 3rd of what it would have cost to buy one. They had a blast and kept asking me if it looked nice. I think they just wanted to hear how good it was over and over again.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Project Time.
Posted by
Josh n' Meagan
at
6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
wow that looks great! I need to have him make me things!! But my first project is a bunk bed :)
looks like they did a great job!
Dang, that looks nice! Glad you survived your rough week..man that sounded pretty rough! Hope you feel better and have no more mastitis.
Nice book case Josh. Great job!
Its really easy. It does take some time but I just choose a day and do it that day. Itts been a lifesaver for Reed and I. We save so much money. Let me know, I would be happy to show you how to do it.
Pretty sweet.
Hey Josh, they book shelf looks great! :)
Wow! What talent. I love it! I bet Karen is so excited.
Post a Comment