Brooklyn loves her turns to hold baby brother!Oh yeah...he's a rockstar
Josh is bored at work and he always begs me to blog new things for him to look at on his bored days. So here are a couple new pictures of our little man with a slightly less smashed and swollen newborn face. I love watching all those little changes happen the first weeks as they grow. So far Pacer is remaining a good little boy. He does what newborns should...eat, sleep, and poop. He rarely cries which has made this a peaceful transition. I just hope it keeps up. Brooklyn has been a little sassy as she notices less attention on her, but overall she is very nice to the baby which is a relief! I'm feeling good too. Everything has been so much easier this time around. So much less of that new mother anxiety and inexperience. It has helped me enjoy everything so much more. I don't know how people can stand to only have one kid! Now that I have another one to love on I know what I'd be missing out on.
Monday, January 05, 2009
Just Because
Posted by
Josh n' Meagan
at
12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
He is soooooo cute! Drew has the same binky as Pacer too :) I sent your package on Saturday so you should get it in a few days. He is a beautiful baby he looks perfect! Dean was just like him never cried and was like a perfect little boy until he turned 2 ha ha! The second is always better than the first and with my experience the 3rd is just a bad as the first so we might just keep it at 3 :) I love your little boy he is precious! It makes me miss the first week of life
Super cute pics!! I am going to come see you guys this week! I can't wait!! I might come Thursday after lunch and hang out til I get Kiley if that works for you. Let know know :)
Now I can't tell people that he has a Tom Cruise nose if it is straightening out. HA HA HA.
congrats!! he's so cute!! i agree, it's easier the second time. glad everything went well.
oh he's so cute!! i am going crazy over here waiting to have my baby!! i hope it is easy with number 3 and all of them being under the age of three!!! guess we'll see. well i can't wait to meet the little man.
He is just so precious! So number two is easier, huh? That gives me something to look forward to! We are definitely having two kids... three might be stretching it ;)
Brooklyn's face is the cutest in that picture! Poor girl her brother is going to have more hair than her. I was banking on another niece but Pacer is pretty cute I think I'll claim him.
He is so cute! So is Brooklyn.
I have to agree with Mandi.
He is so dang cute! I can't wait to see him. He has a lot of hair too. I'm glad this time is easier for you. You deserve it!
he's so cute meagan! good job and congratulations to you both. love that name!
Love the picture of Brooklyn with Pacer. Have fun with your little ones.
Looks like he's ready to jam on rock band with us! Such a cute boy! I wish I could hold him :) I'm glad Brooklyn is enjoying him too!
That last picture of Pacer is too darn cute!
Congratulations!! He is adorable. Hope he is a good sleeper for you guys. We'll have to walk over for a visit once you've had a few weeks to adapt to your new larger family. :) Have fun!
He is such a little cutie.
He is so cute, I love the rock star hair!
Post a Comment