Monday, December 15, 2008

Confession

Okay so after reading some comments on Brooklyn's sleeping arrangement I felt the need to confess. About 5-6 of those animals on the bed are the very same animals I used to sleep with as a kid. One of them is about 20 years old and they are all at least 10-15 years old. And yes...I did rotate them each night so they wouldn't feel left out. This was even before Toy Story was made. I worried about their feelings all on my own. So she obviously gets the fetish from me. I guess there could be worse character traits she can inherit. So this one is okay with me!

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

too cute!

Connie said...

I am glad she doesn't get it all from Josh although he did sleep with a gorilla and a FOOTBALL

Marti said...

i used to sleep like that!
but not with your animals except for the big dog and the elephant

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

I can't believe that Puffalump and Winnie the Pooh are in such good condition. I remember us both sleeping with our puffalumps when we were younger.