Thursday, December 11, 2008

37 Weeks!

Can I start counting down now? I've tried so hard to be patient, but with four babies in the family being born in the last 3 weeks I admit I'm getting a little anxious. I'm having a harder time waiting on this one than I did with Brooklyn. I feel like I'm more worked up about things. Maybe because Christmas is coming and I feel like there are things I need to do to get ready but have no energy. I'm excited though! Dr. says I'm 70% effaced, but not dilated at all yet. I've got a strange feeling this kid is going to come early. Trying not to get my hopes up though. Here I am in all my glorious fatness. I'm so sick of being pregnant.

9 comments:

Marti said...

I'm really excited too! Taylors asks me like ever 2 or 3 weeks if you've had you baby yet too. I guess shes excited too. xD

Jillian said...

OK so not fat! I wish I could say I was that small with mine! I think you look really good. I'm so excited for you to have a boy! They are so special you are going to have so much fun!

*Katie May* said...

What fatness is that? You look great! He'll be here soon!!

Marli said...

You look totally cute. We are excited for you. Boys are so sweet and fun. :)

Matt and Liz said...

you are not fat at all crazy girl. you look amazing as always!! i can't wait to go to my next appointment i'm so sick of being pregnant too!! we need to hang out once before these babies come!!

Julie Barnes said...

Oh man! You look SO SO SO cute!! I am 7 weeks behind you and I look a lot bigger than you and your cute little self!! I am jealous... only a few weeks left for you. YEAH! Hope all is well!

Connie said...

Hey a serious cute face and not a smile like you and Josh usually do. Can't hardly wait for number 17! Katie Sariah and you are doing well on your fatness. It won't be long until you are all skinny mini's again.

Jake and Mal said...

You look really cute, even in your "fatness"! Can't wait for him to get here! Do you have a name for him? I can't remember.

Melissa said...

Well if thats fat then I hope I am that dang cute when I am pregnant! You look awesome. Hang in there, he will be here soon!