Thursday, September 18, 2008

25 weeks

So I am now 25 weeks so I figured it was time I posted a belly shot, since I seem to think that rule applies to all other pregnant women except me! Everything is going great. The little boy is growing and kicking. Lucky for me I am pretty much symptomless after I pass that first trimester nausea. So I am feeling pretty good besides the occasional mood swings which Josh LOVES! All in all things are going good and passing fast. The second round, in my opinion, is so much easier than the first. Less anxiety and impatience. I kind of like it. I feel more like I can just enjoy being pregnant and not be fussing about what to expect with a new baby. I could not for the life of me take a serious picture that I wanted to share so this is all you get.


10 comments:

*Katie May* said...

looking good :) Where did you get you cute layout or papers?

Matt and Liz said...

you look great!! i'm huge compared to you!

Jillian said...

Wow you look really good for 25 weeks! Your hair is really cute to. I'm not brave enough to post belly shots of myself but we are going to Cabo next week so maybe I'll get some good ones and post some bikini shots of myself ha ha :)

Julie Barnes said...

you look so cute!! I have tons of anxiety so I hear ya about making it through number one. You look GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

You're hot! haha. I love you're new background.

Jake and Mal said...

Cute cute! Your hair is really long!

Anonymous said...

aww your belly is so cute! (=

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Skiiny Winny, must be nice!! You really do look great! That is too funny about Brooklyn, I love it!

Markee said...

you look great!!!

Kachelle said...

love the picts! except that you make me look huge.