This is the same slideshow from Katie's. I just stole it so I didn't have to upload the pictures. I thought I'd post on again on mine for all my fam that doesn't see her blog. These pictures came from a couple that went diving in Cozumel with us that had a much nicer camera than anything we took. So they got some great pictures and they took a bunch of all of us too. Hope you like them!
Create Your Own
Sunday, February 03, 2008
SCUBA!!!
Posted by
Josh n' Meagan
at
7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That looks like it was a blast. It would be so neat to see all those neat animals!
What great shots. I'm so glad you had fun and returned safe.
Those pictures are awesome! It looks like you guys had a great time on the cruise!
Sweet pictures! This is Marti on Mom's new blog. Josh told me to get her to make one and I did. Haha!
I got myself a blog too.
Post a Comment