Monday, June 25, 2007

Summer Fun



We have had a fun and busy week. My little brother Brent has been in town so we have been having a good time finding ways to entertain him. We have done lots of swimming, watching movies, and hanging out. We also have been making some yummy stuff including edible play dough. Here is a picture of the clown he made with his. He says it is a model of Josh.

On Sunday we had my family over for Sunday dinner. It was fun to get together, but it seemed strange at the same time. Half of us are now moved out and starting our own lives and families. It is fun, but sad sometimes too that we are not all still together under one roof seeing each other grow up and change. I'm happy my siblings can at least come visit. Marti came to stay this next week with Brent. So we have more fun on the way! Maybe too much...Josh and Brooklyn have been so worn out they had to take a nice Sunday nap together. I snuck up on them and got this cute little picture. I just love to see her and her daddy snuggling up!

5 comments:

Ben & Jessica said...

oh man...that pic of ur two "kids" up top is SO precious! I luv it! I still wanna do a BBQ on 4th of July! Lets plan! :)

Unknown said...

Very cute! You sound like you're having lots of fun :)!

*Katie May* said...

so cute!

Connie said...

I enjoy watching Joshua be a good Daddy too. SWEET

Anonymous said...

Your little brother has gotten so big! Hope everything is well.