So I was reading on my sister Mandi's blog and I saw that she got a comment from an anonymous blogger. I didn't think anyone would really look at these blogs unless they knew us, but I guess I was wrong. So since she got a comment it makes me think that people I don't know could be looking at our family's blogs too. I'm trying to decide if I want to put mine to private or not. It would require everyone to sign in first before they could see the blog, but would at least keep strangers from reading all about our lives. What do you all think?
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My friend Sarah did hers you only have to have everyones email address. This is how it worked for hers I only had to put my email in once and as long as I am signed in with blogger I can see hers anytime without having to sign in everytime. I thought about doing it when I first started but never got any feedback from people so I didn't do it. So here is my feedback and you can do whatever you want with it :)
I have often considered doing the same thing, but then I wouldn't have found you guys! I can never decide! Let me know what you guys do so I can keep reading your cute stories!
Tawni
I think it would be a good idea.
It a crazy world, I think its a good idea...Katie, please tell us more about signing in with email
addresses...but then does the whole world have our emails?
Linda
Post a Comment