Monday, February 12, 2007

The Secret

So it's been a while since I watched the movie The Secret for the first time at James and Nicole's. Since I watched it I have truly believed that what they talk about works, but haven't really seriously put into action. Anyway we had some friends over last night for dinner and we watched it together. I decided that I'm going to be more serious about changing my thoughts and attitude about life and see where it takes me. I have a lot things I want to focus on like the health, wealth, and happiness like it teaches. So last night I took my first step. I first want to start sleeping more. So I went to bed and just imagined myself getting a good nights sleep. I tried to "feel" what it would be like to sleep good like the Secret tells you to. Brooklyn has still been on at wake-up-every-two-hours schedule. But last night she slept for......are you ready....SEVEN!!! hours straight. Of course I feel wonderful today. You can think whatever you want....but I believe The Secret works and I can't wait to see how my life changes as I train myself to use it more.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

WOW! I need to start doing that also. I should watch that movie sometime. Glad you finally got a good nights sleep. I hope it continues.

Shannon said...

WOW! I need to start doing that also. I should watch that movie sometime. Glad you finally got a good nights sleep. I hope it continues.

*Katie May* said...

I have tried it and it works about half the time. I need to learn how to really put my mind to it when I really want someting. That is awesome about Brooklyn hopefully she is on the road to sleeping at night :) Keep using that secret!

Foy Funny Farm said...

Meagan...so weird that you have been watching that, me and my roommate have been watching it like every day and the other day we made "Universe wish list posters"! (ha ha) But it makes the world seem so much better! Glad it worked for you too!

Lydia said...

Hey there, we watched the movie the other night with Christopher and Bailey and I've been trying to think more positive. I think we should have a family home evening with a bunch of us and make our posters. I haven't got the sleep down yet (but then that is negative) so tonight I will sleep 8 hours. I have been talking out loud all the way to work, when I'm by myself and on the way home. I told Aleia I just feel silly but hey I'm ready for a change and to get out of this rut I'm in. So.....the secret, the secret, the secret... good luck, and happy dreams.

Jake and Mal said...

Hey, I'm glad that's working for you! I made another blog because I still can't get into the other one. http://jakemallory2.blogspot.com

Rogers said...

Can you believe what we started with that movie???? :-) I need to be better at it myself. I really believe it and probably need to keep watching it like every day. We have the book on cd, which goes into ALOT more details, which is really nice. It explains how everything works and how to do it etc. Maybe we should all do a big FHE & discuss it!!!