Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fun Fun


We had a pretty good weekend. We went up to Eagar since Josh had an extra day off for Presidents' Day. A lot of the time we just hung out at my parents' or Josh's parents'. But on Saturday we took my brothers with us and went fourwheeling just outside of Eagar. It was a lot of fun. There was some snow on the trail and it was pretty muddy wherever there wasn't snow. So we had a good time sliding around. Brooklyn got to stay home and play with her Grandma Rogers. After four-wheeling Homer took the boys to a cave where the outlaws used to hide out, and then they spent the rest of the day out shooting. We ended with a barbeque at the Rogers. It was nice to get out of the valley for a few days and to see our family. I wish we could be there more often!

***And another little update. I can't even get Brooklyn to stay on her stomach. She just rolls right to her back as soon as I put her down. She hasn't done the back to belly roll again yet though. I guess she just doesn't want to be on her little belly. So fun to see her growing up!

5 comments:

Ben & Jessica said...

I LOVE gettin' out of the valley too! It's so nice to go home!

Aleia said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend!

Bailey said...

Looks like you had fun! Can't wait to see Brooklyn roll. Brody can roll from his back to belly, but not the other way!

Lydia said...

Sounds like you had a good time. I wish we would of gone somewhere this past weekend too. It always helps to have a change.

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! I can't decide which brother has the cooler sunglasses. Silly boys. Go Brooklyn!! Be careful, once their mobile there's no turning back!!