Monday, January 02, 2012

Three already?







It's like the last three years have been a blur. I think they have been the fastest three years in my entire life. Since Pacer was born I have been endlessly busy. I guess that just happens when you have more than one kid. I can't believe this boy is already three. Pacer is about the sweetest boy ever. He knows exactly how to work me over. He just bats those big brown eyes and tells me he loves me and I just can't resist him. He really loved his birthday this year. He was so happy to have his cousins over and open presents. Right now he loves riding his scooter, playing with motorcycles, wrestling, jumping off way to high objects like the backyard fence to the ground, and being an all around aggressive boy. He's so full of energy! Don't know what I would do without this kid.

No comments: