We were finally able to bless Carter at almost 6 months old. It was a really busy weekend. We blessed him over 4th of July weekend and had tons of family in town. It was so nice to have everyone here to support his special day. I'm so bad about pictures. These are the only ones I took. I guess I'll blame it on the 50 people at my house. I was too busy! It was such a good day. Carter is just my little living proof of miracles. I'm so grateful to have this sweet baby in our house. The last few months have been really hard and his little smiling face makes it all worth it.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Finally Blessed!
Posted by
Meagan Rogers
at
3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a sweet family!! I think maybe YOUR kids are the cutest. Don't tell Katie! LOL
Post a Comment