Where does the time go? I'm pretty sure I just barely left my parents house and started out my new life with Josh. Then all of the sudden we look back and five years, two kids, lots of turtles, 20 or so dogs and four houses later here we are. Despite all that it feels like not much has changed. We are still just two happy kids glad to be in love and spending as much as time as possible with each other. Our anniversary was the best! We shipped the kids off to Katie's **Thanks Katie!!!*** for the weekend. We went to Sunsplash, did some service work one the temple grounds, went out to eat A LOT, and visited the theater more than once. It was like we had just started dating again and we had so much fun.
I love my Josh more than ever!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
FIVE YEARS!
Posted by
Meagan Rogers
at
10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your Welcome! Thdank you! Glad you guys had a great time :)
Congratulations on 5 years! I can't believe it has already been 5 years!! 4 houses?? WOW!!
Yay for Katie! I'm glad you got to have a fun weekend to celebrate! Happy Anniversary, I was thinking about you when it was actually your anniversary and we're very grateful and lucky to have you both!
Happy A! But gosh Meagan, that second face...whooooo.
Yep still kids at heart. Glad you are still in love Choose your love and love your choice!
Post a Comment