Pacer..leave my books alone.It's not funny.
haha OHHHH but he is SO cute. Is this what I have to look forward too?!
Bahahaha. It's pretty funny. Especially with that cute little grin on his face.
Books! I've heard of those. But I don't think that I have a book player, so I have never gotten that into them.
such a cutie...how can you be mad at that face??
I feel your pain! Picking up a bookshelf amount of books off the floor is a ritual I do every night- You'd think I'd learn to just leave them :)
He is so cute Meagan! Hey is Marisa and Chad on your list Marisa from Nauvoo??? If it is will you have her add me as a contact. reedandkam@hotmail.com. Thank you!!
I noticed you had to baby proof my house a little too. The big egg and photo were moved.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
haha OHHHH but he is SO cute. Is this what I have to look forward too?!
Bahahaha. It's pretty funny. Especially with that cute little grin on his face.
Books! I've heard of those. But I don't think that I have a book player, so I have never gotten that into them.
such a cutie...how can you be mad at that face??
I feel your pain! Picking up a bookshelf amount of books off the floor is a ritual I do every night- You'd think I'd learn to just leave them :)
He is so cute Meagan! Hey is Marisa and Chad on your list Marisa from Nauvoo??? If it is will you have her add me as a contact. reedandkam@hotmail.com. Thank you!!
I noticed you had to baby proof my house a little too. The big egg and photo were moved.
Post a Comment