Congrats you guys! That is so exciting and how fun to have both a little girl and now a little boy. I am excited our kids will be close in age and our little man will have a buddy to run around with.
Boys Boys and Boys O'My!!! They are so fun you will love it. Good luck with names though! I hope you already have some you like because I'm totally struggling.
18 comments:
how exciting! congrats can't wait to meet the little man!
Sweet!! I'm happy for you guys :)
Congrats! I'm so excited everyone's having boys together! It'll be fun.
ha ha very funny!! Poor Kiley :(
Congrats! Thats exciting. Its so funny how everybody is having boys!
Yeah! The Roger's name will be carried on!!!! That's so exciting! Heather is happy to be having the girl of the family!
Congratulations!
congratulations! we're excited for you guys!
oooh another nephew! just kidding hehe i cant wait for the mini dude.
♥♥♥
congratulations!! boys are so much fun!! congrats to you guys! thats so cute the way you told him (=
Congrats you guys! That is so exciting and how fun to have both a little girl and now a little boy. I am excited our kids will be close in age and our little man will have a buddy to run around with.
Congratulations!!! What a neat idea, make hime guess! I am excited for you two! WAHOO!!
YAY! We're so excited for you :) Congratulations!
Yay!!How exciting. Everyone I know is having a BOY! I love boys. He will have lots of BOY cousins to play with. Congrats!
Congrats on having a boy! They are really fun :) It must be the year of the boys because everyone is haveing boys
Boys Boys and Boys O'My!!! They are so fun you will love it. Good luck with names though! I hope you already have some you like because I'm totally struggling.
P.S. Cute way of telling Josh, very creative.
Just wanted to add my congratulations along with everyone else. I'm excited for you both. Boys are super fun!
Congrats!!! A boy is just what the Rogers needs in the family! lol jk. Thats really exciting.
Post a Comment