We don't have anything too terribly exciting to update on. We have just been enjoying life together. This summer has been fun so far. Here is Brooklyn wearing Josh's swimtrunks! She wanted to go to the pool and we couldn't find her suit right away so Josh put these on her. It was funny. And don't worry...we found her own suit when we finally went. She loves swimming! We go at least 3 times a week. She's kind of crazy and has no fear, but at the same time no water skills. So I really have to watch her. Hopefully I can get her to catch on to some of the swimming skills I'm trying to teach her.
Brooklyn is a momma's baby. we love to laugh and be silly together.
She wanted more cereal on Sunday and of course Josh and I were too busy reading our books or something to pay attention. So she poured her own. Luckily the milk was in the fridge or we would have had a bigger mess on our hands. She was so proud of herself for getting the cereal. Makes it hard to discipline.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Latest..
Posted by
Josh n' Meagan
at
11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
She is so cute! I love the picture of her in the trunks
she's so cute! i love it
wow, sounds like you have been very busy lately!! Brooklyn is so cute and growing up so fast! I can't believe it!
looks like she made some in the bowl :) Love the swim suit!!
shes my favorite little girl bryce says thats what you get for not watching your child. haha
♥♥♥
I thought Josh's swimsuit was a cute little halter dress haha. So cute!
Cute picture of the two of you!
What a cutie!
That cereal thing is hilarious. And not that I would know, but I bet it is going to be hard to be mad at my kids when they do ridiculous things someday.
Post a Comment