

So not too much new has been going on, but I have been trying to keep busy. I have been wanting a new table since I got married, but just never found the right one for the right price. And now wasn't a good time to spend the doe either. So I got bored one day and decided to start this little project. I sanded down my old one and restained and painted it. I love the way it turned out! Still not a perfect new table, but way better than it was before and pretty cheap too. It even made me think about going into business refinishing furniture. Who knows, maybe someday.
We have had one other project keeping us busy and that is the landscaping. Josh has been working hard digging trenches and shoveling rock. We still need to lay sod and plant the plants. Besides that our life is so normal I've had trouble thinking of anything to post.
I guess there is Brooklyn news kind of. She crawls all over the place now and pulls herself up on stuff. Probably still a while away from walking, but definitely progressing and getting into everything. It's such a fun and busy stage. I love it1
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
New Table $15
Posted by
Josh n' Meagan
at
4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I think it looks great and I know it does because I saw it in person!
I love it! It is amazing what a little bit of creativity will get you. You did a great job!
Meagan,
It looks great!
VERY cute! I love doing projects like that!! It makes my home feel more personal to me & the furniture has a more fun personality when you make it exactly as you pictured it!
I think it looks great!
looks awesome! We still need to come and see your new house.
Your table looks great. January does that to alot of her furniture and it always looks so good. I wish I could have the ambition to do stuff like that.
You did an awsome job on the table. I'm like Shannon and wish I would venture out and try things.
Good job Meagan. I am glad that you are trying to stick to a budget. Living within your means is council we all could use. I need to try better. If only I could control Homer and his spending with all his fishing equipment right now. HA HA HA HA just kidding.
your table looks really good Meagan :)
Hmmm... I have a table that looks almost exactly like yours, but I have been wanting to change it! Maybe I will copy you! Did you just use regular paint on the chairs?
Post a Comment