So...I can't find my camera or there would be pictures with this. Somehow in all the packing/unpacking it's lost.
We had a fun weekend. We went up to SJ on Thursday for my brother Bryce's 8th grade graduation and then my sis Mandi graduated from high school on Friday night. It was so fun. They are growing up so fast! Right after graduation we headed up to Vernon to go camping for our annual Rothlisberger Reunion. We were up there until Monday and had so much fun. We rode the fourwheeler, played games, sat around the fire, relaxed and ate so much junk food I was sick to my stomach by Monday. But it was so fun! Brooklyn absolutely loved camping. All day long she was getting passed around by everyone. I hardly even saw the kid and now she is so spoiled from all the attention it is driving me bonkers! Hopefully she'll get over that soon. She got to ride her first horse this weekend too. She seemed to like it okay. It was sure fun for me.
Anyway that's all I guess for now. I'll get pics as soon as I find the camera. I got some really fun ones!
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
What a Weekend
Posted by
Josh n' Meagan
at
2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This weekend was a lot of fun. It was fun to see you guys. Your little girl is so cute, maybe we can get together sometime.
a bunch of us should plan a camping trip sometime this summer!
Sounds like a great time
Post a Comment