Friday, October 27, 2006

Updates...

So I've been trying to post new pictures all morning and this computer is ridiculous! So sorry...nothing new to look at for now.

As far as life things are still pretty much the same. Our baby is due in 11 days!! I'm expecting her to come late though. I've been dilated to a 1 for about 3 weeks and am effaced 60%. So who knows what will happen from here. No real contractions yet so I know we have some time to spare. I finished my last day at work this week. It feels good to stay home, but weird at the same time. I feel a little worthless since I'm not making money anymore and the baby isn't here yet so I don't have much to do besides laundry. That'll change soon hopefully!

Josh is in his last block of classes before finishing his Associates in Business. He's pretty excited about that. Work is going well for him also. He has to adjust to me not being there to make his lunch and bring him ice water when he's thirsty. He's sure been spoiled!

2 comments:

Rogers said...

It must be nice to have all that peace and quiet! What I wouldn't give for one day of that ...haha. I can't wait for the baby to come :-)

Lydia said...

Home for a new beginning...I can't wait to see your new little one. Do you think Bailey's going to beat you having her baby? Have fun being alone for a few weeks and enjoy...it won't last long.